Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can a newly pregnant woman use KILZ interior paint without harming their unborn baby?

I would rather someone else do the painting for me. But if you must, make sure the room is well ventilated. Open windows and leave doors open. And take breaks in between!Can a newly pregnant woman use KILZ interior paint without harming their unborn baby?
Get someone else else to do it!





Better to be safe than sorryCan a newly pregnant woman use KILZ interior paint without harming their unborn baby?
hopefully not but with a name brand like KILZ it doesnt sound like a good idea
As long as there is plenty of ventilation, then you should be fine. You don't want to be cooped up with the fumes, so if you can open windows, have fans on etc... you should be fine, just keep the air circulating.
When you're pregnant and need something painted, it is better to let someone else do the dirty work for you...
As far as I remember, kilz is very strong smelling, I would be cautious with a paint that full of fumes. I painted my daughters room with a couple of friends when I was pregnant, but we used a paint that had very low odor. We kept the window open and a fan blowing, and I also wore a mask. I took a lot of breaks and made sure to get plenty of fresh air.





If it was normal paint, I'd say it's ok but take precaution. I wouldn't feel comfortable painting with kilz pregnant, even taking all the precautions that I did. That stuff is strong. definetly have someone else do it for you, no use risking it.
you shouldnt paint when pregnant. Paint fumes can get bad enough to actually make you pass out. Sences of smell are increased in pregnancy . Wait until afterwards or pull the penny saver and pay someone 50 bucks to paint a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment