Thursday, February 18, 2010

How can I remove cat urine out of the corner of my basement? I have tried painting Kilz and that doesn't work.

Are you trying to remove the odor? or a stain?





If it is simply the stain, clean it well, prime, and paint at least two coats.





If it is the odor, there are special scented additives you can purchase at the paint store. It goes right into the paint and takes away odors you may have in the room, such as smoke or pet. http://www.scentco.net/store/index.php?m鈥?/a> This will get rid of the scent that is already there.





To keep the cat from using the corner as a bathroom, I'd try a cat repellent spray. I've used it and it works well for my cats. It smells normal to us, but is very offensive to them. Just spray the corner well and your cat should stay away. http://www.odordestroyer.com/Merchant2/m鈥?/a>





Good luck.How can I remove cat urine out of the corner of my basement? I have tried painting Kilz and that doesn't work.
Linen N Things sells a product call Urine Gone. It's Excellent!How can I remove cat urine out of the corner of my basement? I have tried painting Kilz and that doesn't work.
amonia--(cat urin is nasty but use amonia)

No comments:

Post a Comment