Thursday, February 18, 2010

Will Kilz paint remove the pine smell from my wood shelf?

I bought some brand new pine wood the other day, but would like to get rid of that pine smell, as it is getting into my cloth collectibles. I tried a krylon sealer, made it worse... tried painting them, didnt take the smell away. I tried that on the extras... I would like to do it right on the actual shelves. Will Kilz remove the pine smell?Will Kilz paint remove the pine smell from my wood shelf?
Every surface would have to be covered in order to seal out the smell of pine. The products that you have mentioned should have done the trick. Give it some more time.Will Kilz paint remove the pine smell from my wood shelf?
remove? prolly not- but it will cover it up and make it less noticeable.... I'm not sure what would REMOVE it... in time it will be less noticeable though!


** I thought about this question last night- I was watching a commercial for arm and hammer paint. It actually covers up and hides the smell of wood and other stinches....... try it!! I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment