Thursday, February 11, 2010

I primed & painted(kilz spray paint) my bathroom vanity & wall cabinet white, do I have to clear coat them?

I have refinished kitchen cabinets by a white washing method and had to put several coats of polyeurathane(sp) on them can I get away with an clear acrylic spray paint in the bathroom? Or do I even need to put sealer clear coat on?I primed %26amp; painted(kilz spray paint) my bathroom vanity %26amp; wall cabinet white, do I have to clear coat them?
yes you should clear coat them unless you used a very good oil based enamel then you will be o.k....painting contractorI primed %26amp; painted(kilz spray paint) my bathroom vanity %26amp; wall cabinet white, do I have to clear coat them?
yes because it is the moistest, wettest place in the house and that water and steam and damage that paint and cause it to mold very quickly ( that why we have it in ours, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment