Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've used Kilz to paint over my vinyl panels in my Manufactured Home, But....?

Some parts of the wall are very rough and some are smooth because we had to mud some parts. If I paint over it, will it look obvious and terrible? I'm painting it a very light blush peach.I've used Kilz to paint over my vinyl panels in my Manufactured Home, But....?
You need to sand it and make it as smooth as possible or the rough spots are going to show through the paint.





The only other thing that would work is if you do texture painting then you wouldn't have to sand...if you go this route check out texture painting on the internet or ask them were you brought the paint..I have used the brand you mention (Kilz) and I purchased mine at Menards...I have also heard someone on this website mention.. for texture painting about adding sand to the paint..but I would ask a professional.





+I've used Kilz to paint over my vinyl panels in my Manufactured Home, But....?
Thanks and a star for you!

Report Abuse



just prime everything before you repaint

No comments:

Post a Comment