Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kilz Paint?

Just wanted to know if anyone has used the Kilz brand paint line (not the Kilz cover paint-this a line of interior paints from the same company that is guaranteed to cover in one coat). We are going to repaint our home this spring and we need to do it in as little time as possible since we have pets and a toddler. I have had a few people recomend this brand and I really like the Kilz for cover and have used it at both properties I manage but have not used the paint. I need something that will clean easyily since, like I said, we have pets and a toddler (mostly because we have a toddler). Thanks!Kilz Paint?
I have used their ';regular'; paint just once and didn't find it to be any different than any of the well known brands like Sherwin-Williams, Pratt and Lambert, Glidden, etc.





If you have access to a public library, check out Consumer Report magazine's rating of interior paints and their suggestions on gloss versus other finishes.Kilz Paint?
You need a High Gloss paint to make the walls washable. So if the kiltz is a flat finish it won't work the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment